Run to the Mountains / Feel the air from Here / I know you wanted this
So I can hold near / Loving you truly and faithfully/ In a moment for real
And you know that I love you/ You know for sure/ I can’t hide even If I try
But I can turn to look at your eyes/ I can see what is eternally beautiful
I can see who I will love forever
We will meet each other/ Here in (...)...
The place where our love will last forever and will be sacred
I will worship you in my temple/ I will breathe and live for you
I believe in you/ You’re my goddess/ I will worship you
I wanna love you/ Hold me dear/ I want to love you
As I love you/ Hold me dear/ As I love you I can see that’s true
Always desired idea that came true/
What a beautiful thing: Loving you, loving you, loving you!
I will introduce you to my parents and the whole family
You will meet my friends and we’re gonna rock together
They all going to love you
We will go to parties and everybody will say “she’s beautiful!”
That’s how our endless story will end
In love and love and love
Conclusion: I don’t love you
I need my friends and my family
Love? I don’t need to love but to make love with you
I need parties and (...)...
Yes! I don’t love you
Oh Yeah! Don’t love you!
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Don’t love you! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!